Moonspinner property is privately owned, and the right is reserved to refuse service to anyone. The management further reserves the right, at all times, to terminate the tenancy of a guest for reasons the former shall deem objectionable. If you are evicted from the unit which you are renting for failure to abide by the rules of the condominium, or for any other reason, you will not be entitled to a refund of the rents paid in advance and you will be responsible for damages to the unit or condominium property caused by you or your guests.
These rules are set forth for everyone's pleasure, safety, and enjoyment. Thank you for observing these rules and we hope that you have a pleasant stay at the Moonspinner condominiums.
AGE & OCCUPANCY RULES:
- The Registering Guest must be at least 25 years of age and will be held responsible for all other parties and/or guests of the Registering Guest for compliance with this reservation.
- The Registered Guest must be an occupant of the unit for the entire length of stay.
- Use and occupancy of the Property is limited to the named Guest(s).
- The maximum occupancy limit is six (6) for a two-bedroom unit and eight (8) for a three-bedroom unit. Management retains the right of eviction for units occupied beyond capacity.
- All guests must be registered at the office. Unregistered guests are a violation of Florida statute #509.
- Any person(s) visiting guest must register with the office for a day pass.
- A valid credit card/debit card payment of $500.00 is required at booking to hold your reservation.
- At check-in, the $500.00 hold payment automatically converts to a damage deposit and is NOT applied to rent.
- This deposit is refundable within 14 business days after departure providing there has been no damage to the unit or its contents.
- If you opt for our $49.00 Damage protection it will cover $3,000 dollars in damage protection and the $451.00 of the $500.00 hold payment will be applied towards your rent.
There is a ONE-TIME CLEANING FEE (plus tax) charged upon departure. Tenants are required to place all garbage in the trash chute, place all dishes in the dishwasher and start cycle, strip beds of linens, place all dirty towels, wash clothes etc. in one area. If a rental unit is left in a filthy condition and/or the check-out procedures are not followed, the registered guest will be billed a double cleaning charge.
A ONE-TIME REGISTRATION FEE of $40.00 (this includes taxes) will be charged to each reservation.
We no longer have keys and have switched over to coded locks. You will receive a code for your stay upon check in. DO NOT allow doors to slam or leave dead bolts popped open. The locks are sensitive and will break if doors are slammed. It will be a $400 charge to replace the lock. You will be responsible to cover this fee along with any other charges for damages to the doors
A $50.00 CANCELLATION FEE is applied for ALL cancellations that occur 14 Days or more prior to their check-in date. Any cancellation done less than 14 days prior to the day of check-in date will be charged the CANCELLATION FEE of $500.00. The Fee will be charged on the credit card or deducted from the $500.00 deposit given at the time the reservation was made. MONTHLY RENTALS must cancel sixty (60) days prior to arrival.
If there is a mandatory evacuation of the property, the daily and weekly rates will prevail for the duration of the actual occupied stay.
NO REFUNDS OF RENT OR DEPOSIT FOR EARLY DEPARTURES OR CANCELLATIONS DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER.
Please make payment with one of the following credit cards, DISCOVER, VISA OR MASTERCARD. All checks/money orders need to be mailed at least 14 days prior to arrival date so that payment can be verified. The mailing address is as follows:
The Moonspinner Condominium
4425 Thomas Drive
Panama City Beach, FL 32408
All card payments must be paid 14 days prior at: 850-234-8900
Any advanced payments will be FULLY REFUNDED if reservation is canceled. Only charges due to cancellations will be a cancellation service fee of $50.00 if applicable or the forfeiture of security deposit if applicable (see cancellation policy for details).
Confirmed reservations are firm through expected arrival/departure date.
Winter Special guests (2-6 months) are applicable to the same payment policy as non-winter special guests. All rentals of less than six (6) months (181 nights) are subject to sales tax. Rates, taxes, and cleaning fees are subject to change without notice.
- Check in time is after 4:00 p.m. central time.
- Please be aware that during peak season, Memorial Day to Labor Day, we cannot guarantee 4:00pm check in. Therefore, check in can occur between 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. Please schedule your arrival accordingly.
- For those arriving after office hours, you will register with Security.
- Check-out time is BEFORE 10:00 a.m. central time.
- Late check-out requests must be made 24 hours prior to check out and will be a fee of $35.00 if approved.
- If guest is not out be check-out time and was not approved for a late check-out, another day will be charged to the registered guest.
Subleasing is prohibited. Violation of this rule will result in eviction.
- The Registered Guest and accompanying occupants must not create any unsafe or unsanitary conditions on facility grounds.
- No flammable, combustible, or explosive fluids, chemicals or substances are permitted to be kept in any Unit or Storage area, except those required for household use.
- Absolutely NO fireworks.
- Any persons caught vandalizing Moonspinner Property will be prosecuted.
- No climbing or jumping over fences.
PARKING AND PARKING LOT RULES:
- All cars in your party must be registered with security/rental office. Place pass on left side of dash for security to give you a quick access to property. A two bedroom can have up to two (2) passes, and a three bedroom can have up to three (3) passes.
PARKING LOT RULES:
- Bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, & scooters are not allowed to be ridden or used in parking lot or sidewalk areas.
- Large vehicles, motorcycles, bikes, wave runners, and boats must register with security, and be parked in 2nd row, east side, south of fence for safety and to avoid congestion.
- Guests are NOT permitted to bring RVs, campers, or travel trailers of any kind on Moonspinner property.
NO SMOKING POLICY:
- All areas are restricted from smoking or vaping (including, but not limited to, rental units, unit balconies, fenced pool area, spa deck area, breezeways, walkways, stairways, landings, picnic area and all grassy areas.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas, located at the northside of the property.
NO PET POLICY:
Guests are NOT permitted to have pets on Moonspinner Property. Certified ADA service Animals are welcome. Up to date shot must be presented to the Moonspinner Office upon registration. All rules regarding Service Animals in Common areas and walk areas must be observed throughout the stay. Failure to abide by rules established will result in a fine and possible eviction.
- The volume of radios, televisions, and musical instruments must not exceed a reasonable level at any time.
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- All guests must respect any local Noise Ordinances.
BALCONY & WALKWAY RULES:
- Feeding seagulls from balconies and walkways is prohibited.
- Do not throw any objects, including cigarettes from balconies or walkways. This is a felony.
- No sitting or leaning on balcony or walkway railings.
- Refrain from sweeping dirt or any other substances off walkways and balconies.
- Do not hang towels or clothing from the balconies and walkways.
- Fire exists are not to be obstructed.
- Pool hours are from 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- No lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk.
- Guests must observe the posted pool rules.
- No climbing or jumping over fence.
- No diving or jumping in pool, no running on pool deck.
- No glass containers of any kind within pool fence.
- Food and beverages are prohibited in the pool, and on the ledges.
- Do not leave towels on lounges to reserve for later use.
- Spa hours are from 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- All Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests must observe the posted spa rules.
- No climbing or jumping over fence.
- No diapers are permitted in spa.
- No diving or jumping in Spa, no running on deck.
- No glass containers of any kind within spa fence.
- Food and beverages are prohibited in the spa, and on the ledges.
Stays longer than 15 minutes may be hazardous to your health.
TENNIS COURT RULES:
- Court hours are from 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Key must be obtained from security.
- Use of courts are only for registered guests and owners only.
- Tennis shoes are required on courts.
Racquets and balls are available at security. A portable pickleball net is also available. Return equipment to security.
BASKETBALL AND SHUFFLEBOARD RULES:
- Hours are from 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Use of these amenities are only for registered guests and owners.
- Hanging from basketball hoop or net is prohibited.
- No throwing basketballs at anything other than the net.
Shuffleboard equipment and basketballs are available at security. Return equipment to security.
EXERCISE ROOM RULES:
- Hours: Office hours apply
- Must be 18 years of age to enter the gym.
- Guests are NOT permitted to use personal grills and any other device used for cooking on property.
Charcoal grills are provided at the east and west end of the Property.
- Place all trash in trash chutes or in the dumpsters on the 1st floor of each building.
- Boxes must be broken down before being placed in the trash.
- To report maintenance and housekeeping issues upon check-in, scan the QR code provided in your check-in packet.
- Take photos of any housekeeping issues found upon check-in and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not remove anything from your rental unit such as: blankets, towels, glassware, furniture, etc.
DAMAGE OR LOSS/THEFT TO PERSONAL ITEMS:
- Moonspinner assumes no responsibility for any loss or theft of guests' personal property, or personal/recreational vehicles.
- Do not leave personal belongings in common areas unattended.
SUGGESTED ITEMS TO BRING:
- Hairdryer, Coffee, Coffee Filters. Creamer, Sugar, Salt & Pepper, Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher & Dish Washing Liquid Detergent, Hand Soap, Beach Towels, Paper Products. i.e. Toilet Tissue, Paper Towels, Kleenex, and Napkins.
- An initial complimentary issue of toilet tissue, soap, trash bags, dishwasher detergent and paper towels will be furnished. However, any subsequent replacement will be the guest's responsibility. For your convenience, each unit is equipped with washer and dryer.